SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY: over 180 members - one qualification
Plastische Chirurgie des Vertrauens - Imagefilm SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY
SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY is the professional association for specialists who, after qualifying with the state examination, have completed specialist further training in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, or who can demonstrate equivalent training outside of Switzerland according to European bilateral agreements.
SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY: our quality guarantee
Membership of your surgeon with SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY guarantees the following:
- The surgeon has undergone at least 6 years of training under the supervision of official Swiss health institutions.
- Operative and postoperative after-care according to Swiss standards.
- Quality control of the surgeon and his/her infrastructure according to Swiss standards.
- Monitoring of continuing medical education.
- Support in the protection of patient rights.
- Promoting high-quality plastic surgery within Switzerland.
SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY: what we do
- We promote high standards in surgery, research and teaching.
- We represent the interests of members and patients.
- We ensure that our members observe the ethical principles of medicine.
- We inform members and the public about developments in the field of plastic surgery.
- We strengthen relationships between members.
Guide to Plastic Surgery
SWISS PLASTIC SURGERY has produced a Guide to Plastic Surgery. There patients can find all the important information on procedures, finding a suitable practice and on their rights and obligations as a patient.